I just have to say Craig frustrates me when it comes to buying presents for him. I ask him what he wants or needs and he tells me, "I don't need anything, or want anything". This makes it so hard. But I ended up getting him The Prestige, a license plate cover, and I found uno cards that have NL baseball players on them. I saw those at the store and I just knew that I had to ge them for Craig! So here are some pictures I took of Craig, he really likes to make silly faces when I take pictures of him!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Craig's Birthday!
So yesterday was Craig's 25th birthday! We celebrated a little early and went to Fort Collins and ate at IHOP! Craig loves pancakes and could eat them every meal if I let him! Then we went to the mall and bought us a new game. Ticket To Ride, it is our new favorite game. We bought the German edition, we love the USA edition too. So Sunday I got up and before church make an angel food cake. I have never made one before but it turned out great! I was nervous because while it was cooking it caved in, but it still tasted great!
I just have to say Craig frustrates me when it comes to buying presents for him. I ask him what he wants or needs and he tells me, "I don't need anything, or want anything". This makes it so hard. But I ended up getting him The Prestige, a license plate cover, and I found uno cards that have NL baseball players on them. I saw those at the store and I just knew that I had to ge them for Craig! So here are some pictures I took of Craig, he really likes to make silly faces when I take pictures of him!



I just have to say Craig frustrates me when it comes to buying presents for him. I ask him what he wants or needs and he tells me, "I don't need anything, or want anything". This makes it so hard. But I ended up getting him The Prestige, a license plate cover, and I found uno cards that have NL baseball players on them. I saw those at the store and I just knew that I had to ge them for Craig! So here are some pictures I took of Craig, he really likes to make silly faces when I take pictures of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope IHOP's pancakes were as thick as he likes them:) Thats cool you guys have your birthdays so close together!
Happy Birthday, Craig. Hope you had a great day, and how fun to go to IHOP:)
We're in! Josh and I LOVED that game!!!
SO cute!! Karissa...you are the most amazing wife!! I'm so thankful I have somebody like you to look up too! What are you doing tomorrow??? I think I can do lunch!! I'll call you! I hope everything is going well! Love you!
Post a Comment