Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pumpkin Carving!

So Craig and I have been wanting to carve a pumpkin for awhile now. We finally got one today and had fun carving it tonight! I also wanted a pumpkin so I could make pumpkin seeds, I really like them! Here are some pictures of Craig working hard!

He always makes funny faces!


Busy Carving



Finished Product!


4 comments:

Kelly and Kyla said...

Ashlyn said that "Craig's face looks funny like this" and then she tried to make a face like Craig.:) She said that you don't look funny, you have a smiley face. Nice pumpkin!!

Elder Nicholas Sinks said...

What fun times. I think we will do the pumpkin thing this Saturday. I always hate it because the kids have a seed fight, and oh what a mess.

Brooke Carroll said...

HEY Karissa, how are you doing?? It's Brooke Carroll, I use to have class and go to church with you in Laramie! How the heck are you? I saw you and wanted to say hello and see what you've been up to the last few years! Hope you are doing terrific...hope to hear from you!

The Shusters said...

Yay! That looks like so much fun! :) how is life? We still need to get together sometime! I miss you so much! I hope you have a wonderful day!