We may not have it all together but, together we have it all
Friday, February 3, 2012
Sugar and Spice and everything nice...
that is was our baby is made of!! Yep, Connor is going to have a little sister and we are trilled. Bring on the pink and flowers!!! Here I am at 20 weeks. Here is our beautiful baby girl.
I know I already said Congrats on facebook, but I will say it again. Congrats! Also that bottom ultrasound is amazing. I love that you can see every detail of her face.
2 comments:
Congratulations!! How fun to have a little girl! I am sure Conner with be the best big brother;) Hope you have a great pregnancy!!
I know I already said Congrats on facebook, but I will say it again. Congrats! Also that bottom ultrasound is amazing. I love that you can see every detail of her face.
Post a Comment